Friday, May 22, 2009

Our trip to "boize"!!

I write "boize" because kristen keeps getting on my case about calling "boize" and not boise. Anyhoo...we went because one of kristen's friends from childhood was graduating from boise state.  We were going to leave friday after she got out of class but we bought a gps thingy and it took ALOT longer to load then i thought so we left at 3 o'clock saturday morning in order to get to boise by 8.  bah!!  So we got to the graduation and everything, which took like 2 or more hours. Even with a nap it felt like forever.  
We then went to Sarah's after that.  I played with the kids while Kris played with the baby.  The weather was gorgeous so we took them outside 
and played catch, 














throw, 















and get hit.  
It was a ton of fun.  I can't wait to see them again.

3 comments:

Bryce 'n Dena said...

So how exactly is "boize" pronounced? Can you spell it phonetically just so we're clear? Or maybe post a video of yourself saying it.

ToDd said...

it's supposed to be pronounced like it's spelled. boy-see.

Bryce 'n Dena said...

Oh, I guess I say it wrong too, then. I say BOY-zee.