Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hi

I don't really have much to say, but it's a lazy rainy Sunday afternoon, so I thought I'd take some pictures and post them up. I'm about halfway done with my fence, now. I'm pretty happy with how it's come out so far.



Here's a picture of me and my sweet little Zozo. She's getting all grown up. I hope you all get to meet her this fall. We're planning on taking her with us to NC for the wedding. If you're wondering why my hand looks so funny, I'm in the middle of snapping my finger to try to get her to look at the camera.



We also took a few family pictures that included the cat and the dog. I think we went through an entire package of turkey trying to keep the two of them occupied instead of trying to eat each other. This one is my favorite, even though it was kind of a disaster with my trying to keep the dog from running away and Dena keeping the cat from defacing the dog.




And here is a video of Zoey doing her favorite thing in the world, wrestling with another dog. I think she would do this until her heart gave up if we would let her.

4 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Dad here. The house looks good. That looks like a lot of fence. Looks like the same type of fence we have in our back yard. Hope yours holds up better than mine. Seems like every big windstorm we get, one of the 4x4 posts breaks off at ground level and I have to try and fix it. Maybe yours will be better.
When Mom and I saw the picture of all 4 of you and the cat's ears laid flat, she wondered who was about to get scratched or killed.
We're looking forward to seeing you in the fall. Or maybe sooner if we get together at Mora this summer. We'll see. Love you! Dad

Sarah said...

Thanks for the pictures and video! In that one family photo where you're standing, for a second I thought you had another cat that you've been ignoring. That toy on the floor looks kinda real!

Anyway, your pup is super cute- can't wait to meet her and see you guys again!

Keith said...

The house looks great. It is so funny to see her play with the other dogs, she is so cute. Molly is snotty, she won't play with other dogs.

Cyndy said...

Bryce,
The pictures of your fireplace made me so homesick for our house in Alabama. We had a rock-faced fireplace that looked a lot like yours. Good memories. (And your dog is cute, too.)

Aunt Cyndy