Saturday, February 21, 2009

Go Ahead and Say It......awwwwww!!






Kris and I took our engagement pictures last week and here are some of my favorites.  Sorry I haven't posted anything in the last...ummm...year.  It's just that between school, work, and the wedding I don't have a whole lot of free time to post or for that fact, to do anything to post about.

3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! My favorite of the pictures you posted is the black & white one, second from the last--cute!

You probably have a TON of interesting poses to choose from, both for the announcement and also,(I suppose you will do this) to display at the reception. The photographer does nice work--maybe not as well as you could have done, but you can't be in two places at once... The subjects being photographed are exceptional as well--what else can I say!

XOXO
Mom

Keith said...

Aww - those pictures are great. Where were you guys at? I especially like the first photo of the feet.

ToDd said...

these were all in rexburg, either downtown in alleys or at an elementary school playground or at some silos we found.