I was so inspired by the beautiful weather we had today that I simply had to write and share my love for life. I didn't realize how much I missed the sun until it came out today, and for the first time in months, the sun was out, the skies were blue, the air was clear, the temperature was warm, and their wasn't a spot of snow on the ground. Oh, it was so nice.
On Tuesday, Molly had her very first birthday! She got a cheese burger and an "apple pie." I realize this is doing nothing to bring my affections towards a dog down to a healthy level, but what the heck. Love you guys.
Keith
4 comments:
Isn't it amazing how much the weather can affect your mood? Sometimes I don't notice how bummed I've been feeling until we have a nice day to help me snap out of it.
By the way, I love that picture of Molly. The fact that her tongue is sticking out as she gazes at her cheeseburger is just priceless!!
I don't see what the big deal is, that's been our weather 6 days a week. Maybe you guys should build a summer home in my backyard.
Molly is such a cutie. You can see the intensity in her eyes, staring at that poor cheeseburger.
I'd like to know if she ate the candle too? How did you keep her from grabbing that yummy burger before you could take that adorable picture?! Too cute!!
Mom
She was good for the picture because we put the burger just out of her reach... she was a good girl. Unfortunately, we are not on speaking terms right now, 'cause we took her to the groomers today and she is angry with us.
Post a Comment