Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kimberly speaks at last!

Yeah, I've been a total bum about posting here. Sorry about that. But now I have something I feel is post-worthy! This last weekend I had at an anime convention! No, I'm not going to post a huge geeky rant right here, I'm just going to link you to where I DID post it, on my deviantART account. http://mormongirlbyu.deviantart.com/journal/21224119/ If you really don't care about how much fun I had, then you don't even have to read it, because like I said, it really is ridiculously long.

I will say, though, that with this, I have decided to give up all pretenses of normal. ^_^ I'm an anime nerd and I love it. Just thought I'd let you all know that.

Yes Jennifer, I know you're embarrassed for me. I will not apologize.

P.S. Why can't I post on the family blog from my own account...? Am I still not a contributer, because I do have a blog of my own now.

2 comments:

Bryce 'n Dena said...

I just sent you an invite to be a contributor to your lunar email address. Is that the address that you have associated with your blogger account?

Kimberly said...

It works. The blogger account wouldn't let me update my e-mail, so I still sign in with my old one, but I got the invite at my new one. Thank you!