What's going on with everyone? What's new? What's not new? What's happening? What's going to happen? Anyone?
Well, I'll start.
We've known for some time that Aaron's job here would be over pretty soon, and a couple of weeks ago the announcement was made public that the plant here in Modesto would be closing. Aaron found this out prematurely, so he had this pretty heavy information weighing on him for a while.
Fortunately he won't be out of a job, but unfortunately it does mean that we'll be moving- again. Nothing is finalized yet, but his bosses want to put him in a position at their corporate offices in Jackson, Michigan. He will fly to headquarters later this month for his official interviews, then hopefully we'll have a little more information.
In the meantime we plan on staying here in Modesto until the kids finish school at the end of May, then we'll probably head out there some time in June.
In other news, I'm about a week and a half away from my due date and am getting very anxious for our little guy to make his appearance. It probably won't be too much longer, so hopefully we'll have some more exciting news to share very, very soon!
And now I leave you with a bunch of random photos that Aaron had on his phone. Enjoy!








3 comments:
Dad here - thanks for the post and the pictures. Mom and I are looking forward to coming to see you next week. Hope all goes well. Dad
The painting looks like Molly at the very instant she hears a knock at the door. See if you can picture it!
Moving AGAIN?! That's so soon! I'm sorry. And here I've been jealous that you're so close to family there. Well, keep us posted!
Post a Comment