Always remember, there is nothing worth sharing like the love that lets us share our name
Friday, April 17, 2009
"hey, brother"
I have a crush. His name is Buster. I made a t-shirt to show how much he means to me. Isn't he handsome? I like my new t-shirt. Thank you for introducing us Bryce & Dena! :)
Dad here. Now I know I'm really getting old when my adult (so called) children are obsessed with something about which I have no earthly clue. Sorry - I'm totlally lost on this one and not completely sure I want to find out more. Sigh - I really am getting old.
I wish- I'd love to know how to screen print! I just swiped the image from the internet, printed it onto cardstock, cut out the black parts with an exacto knife then used what was left as a template on my shirt. I just filled it in with a fabric marker. Time consuming, painstaking, tedious and neck-breaking, but TOTALLY worth it!!!
Dad, you'r not getting old, I don't get it either. I thought it was Aaron at first, but I guess this guy is a retard. I like the shirt a lot though. Sarah, for about 50 bucks start up, you could screen print the shirt. It would be the same set up, just use the press instead of the marker.
9 comments:
AAAAHHHHH! I have to have one of those! Please! I'll give you whatever you want.
My wife's a nerd and in love with a retard... not me, the guy on the t-shirt.
ha... my sister Sarah is just so cute. :)
Dad here. Now I know I'm really getting old when my adult (so called) children are obsessed with something about which I have no earthly clue. Sorry - I'm totlally lost on this one and not completely sure I want to find out more. Sigh - I really am getting old.
Oh, it's nothing much, just the greatest television show in the history of history. You're not missing anything.
I think I might have to make a Dwight shirt next. He's creepy, but I heart him, too. ;)
How did you make that? Is that a screen print?
I wish- I'd love to know how to screen print! I just swiped the image from the internet, printed it onto cardstock, cut out the black parts with an exacto knife then used what was left as a template on my shirt. I just filled it in with a fabric marker. Time consuming, painstaking, tedious and neck-breaking, but TOTALLY worth it!!!
Dad, you'r not getting old, I don't get it either. I thought it was Aaron at first, but I guess this guy is a retard. I like the shirt a lot though. Sarah, for about 50 bucks start up, you could screen print the shirt. It would be the same set up, just use the press instead of the marker.
Post a Comment