Since no post is complete without some kind of picture, here's a photo of Dena and I at the NC State basketball game that we went to while we were in NC for Christmas. They have the center court section of the original Reynolds Coliseum floor on display at the RBC center where they play now. It's neat.
Always remember, there is nothing worth sharing like the love that lets us share our name
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Ramblitudes about nothingness
Well today is the last day of my 3 weeks of vacation. It feels a little strange. Obviously I don't really want to go back to work, but it will be nice to fall back into a regular routine. I don't think Zoey is going to like spending that much time alone, but she'll just have to learn how to deal with it. I hope everybody's week will start out better than last week did.
Since no post is complete without some kind of picture, here's a photo of Dena and I at the NC State basketball game that we went to while we were in NC for Christmas. They have the center court section of the original Reynolds Coliseum floor on display at the RBC center where they play now. It's neat.
Since no post is complete without some kind of picture, here's a photo of Dena and I at the NC State basketball game that we went to while we were in NC for Christmas. They have the center court section of the original Reynolds Coliseum floor on display at the RBC center where they play now. It's neat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha... ramblitudes... i like it.
Post a Comment