Always remember, there is nothing worth sharing like the love that lets us share our name
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Just an update - not much to say
Dad here. Just to let you know we're all still alive down here. Mom and Kimberly have gone up to Orem this weekend to do some shopping for Kimberly to get ready for her mission. She's only 2 1/2 weeks away from the MTC! They're staying with Taylor and Daniel and will be back Monday some time. We managed to talk Grandma into coming out for Kimberly's farewell (it wasn't too hard). Grandma flew into Salt Lake this weekend and will ride back down here with Pam and Kimberly on Monday. So that will be fun to have her here for a little while. Don't know yet how she's getting home - we'll wing it when the time comes. I hope I get to drive her home - I could use a few days in California. Jennifer didn't go with them because she had a cheerleader commitment on Friday night and a paper to get written for school that she knew wouldn't get done if she went on the road trip. I'm pretty much doing the same old thing. Couple of grooming trips up on the mountain each week and holding down the fort here at the park. Life is good. I sure enjoy reading about how all of you are doing and keeping up with you through this blog. It's fun. Keep up the good work and take care of yourselves. I'll add a picture I got of the moonrise up on Cedar Mountain last week. Love, Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I added your blogspot to my list. It is good to keep updated. We have a blogspot too but I am not sure you have the address. Do you? Email me at debbyelliott100@gmail.com
Hey Dean,
What a great picture! We wish we were there!!
Rob and Kelly
Post a Comment