Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Elk Ridge - at least a bit of it



I was hoping one of you would do a post on the reunion, but it seems to be up to me. I'll just put on a very few of the pictures I took (of about 370, not counting videos), and if you don't like my comments and captions, feel free to make up your own. ;)



Strange, alien creature


Master chefs at work



No further comment




I'm sensing a pattern here.




This is one way to do it, as demonstrated by Wesley and Kimberly.


And Bryce and Keith.


But there is a better way.


Tripod fun


The Big Crowd


Goofing off. Bryce looks like he's trying out for UFC.



The smaller but more orange crowd.


Here, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty. D'I mean...


It was a great weekend and we thank all of you for making it possible. It meant a lot to us and especially to Mommer and Popper. Of course, this is just a small sample of the pictures I took, and if you want to send me a CD with your pictures on it, I'll combine them onto another one and send it back with everyones. Until next time... Dad


No comments: