Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wakeboarding according to Todd

Last week a friend of mine from Rexburg, Rosalyn, invited us to go wakeboarding with her, her husband (Brayden), his dad, and his cousin (Whitney). Unfortunately, Kristen had to work that day so I had to go without her. (although she's not much of a water person anyway) Anyhoo....the weather was fantastic and I was psyched to go for the first time. That was until I found out that I was the only one who hadn't done this before. In fact, when Brayden went first, I felt less inclined to "show my stuff".

Until he did this.


Apparently Whitney had never been able to clear the wake before. Until now. (look at her face at the end)



This is kinda what MY experience was like.








It probably didn't help that my feet were a thousand times too big. But I digress. All in all it was a fun time and I hope I get to try it again. I will leave you now with a few pictures of some flying rats.







5 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Nice shots!! How did you do that?!? At first, I was wondering how the boat could pull FIVE guys at the same time--and they all were related! I remember when I was in high school trying to learn how to waterski and when I finally DID get up, fear of falling because of aligators in the lake! Glad you had a good time!!

Mom

Keith said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I especially liked the flying rats.

Anderson Family said...

That is some GREEN water. Where is it? Utah Lake? Kind of reminds me of Camp Bowers water. Anyway, it looked like fun. Some people might not even need waterskis. Dad

Sarah said...

Those photos are definitely awesome! Just wish I could click to enlarge them. Why can't I do it? Thanks for the post, though. You crack me up.

ToDd said...

I have no idea why you can't enlarge the photos. That kinda bugs me. And yes dad, i did consider water skiing the all natural way. It was way fun though.