.jpg)
He was trying to be sweet by bringing his Mommy a flower, but the first thing that flew out of my mouth was something like, "EW! What the crap is that thing?!"
First of all, this was the BIGGEST dang dandelion I've ever seen. It was a good 2.5" in diameter, about the size of a carnation. Second of all, well, LOOK at it! There's a dandelion growing out of a dandelion! It's a mutant!!
.jpg)
This is just wrong. I find it unsettling. Freaky things are happening around here, and I don't like it.
I don't like it one bit.
5 comments:
Looks like something that should have been on the "Life" program. Maybe done in time-lapse photography. I have to admit I haven't seen anything like it. Of course we don't have dandelions here, either. Hope you told Haken thank you, though. Dad
NOOOOOOOOO! You've cut down the flower who's coming has been foretold. Now we're all doomed. DOOOOOOOOMED I TELL YOU!
There's something not right about that boy. And I don't mean Hakan.
You're right- but I think that's why he can crack me up so easy. :)
Personally, I think it looks pretty cool. XD
Post a Comment