
Where are all my big, strong, strapping, snowshovel-wielding sons when I need them? As you can see from the above photo, last weekend we got about 15 inches of snow, the temperatures have dropped down close to zero so it wouldn't melt, and there is more snow falling and lots more on the way. Shoveling, plowing and snowblowing all that snow has not been a fun event.

Driving has been fun, too. At least they are plowing the roads for us this year. I went up on Cedar Mountain and groomed snowmobile trails for the first time this year. So far, there's about 2 1/2 feet of snow up there. Anyway, just thought I'd share and let you know I was thinking of you during all this fun. When Ryan and Curtis were here, Curtis got a kick out of seeing a bit of snow up on Cedar Mountain when we drove over there. He should see me now!

Looks like it will be a white Christmas here. Happy Holidays and hope you all have a good Christmas in case I don't get around to doing this again before Christmas gets here. Love, Dad
3 comments:
Oh man, my kids would be going BONKERS in that! The few inches we've gotten is enough for them to want to wear their snowboots everywhere and to walk in the deepest snow they can find. Last night we were delivering cookies to friends and instead of walking on the shoveled sidewalks they'd either walk through the piles along the side or right through the snow on the lawn. I know, Mom- they must've gotten that from me. :)
Wow! These pictures sure make us want to come to Utah!
The Stevens Family
Thats just silly.
Post a Comment