I just wanted to say how much fun Rachelle and I had over Thanksgiving. I spoke with some friends back here in
SLC and was really
surprised that so many just stayed home. I'm really
grateful that everyone was willing to travel so far to get together over the weekend. We had a short trip compared to everyone else. I am so
grateful that we are staying so close even though we live so far apart. Here are a few photos from the trip. Love you guys!



2 comments:
Dad here. I have to ditto Keith's thanks to those of you who were able to come for Thanksgiving. It was a great weekend, and things are pretty quiet around here now. Your pictures of Goblin make me want to make a trip over there. If you guys took pictures this weekend and I didn't get copies, burn me a CD and send it to me and I'll compile them and send you all a copy of the bunch of them. Dad
I love the holidays, but what makes them the best is family!! Dad and I feel so blessed that you kids all get along and enjoy each others company. It's fun just watch you 'play together'. Thanks for coming!
Mom
Post a Comment