Saturday, November 7, 2009

Request for requests

Mom asked me if I could post something on here for those of you who are coming for Thanskgiving. She wanted to get some requests for food while you are here (especially for Thanksgiving dinner) and to see if anyone was planning on bringing something. So if you have something in mind to bring or want something in particular, either mention it here in the comments section or send an email to mom and we'll see what we can do. Looking forward to it myself. Love, Dad

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Okay, don't laugh or gag or think I'm a weirdo, but I think a big juicy turkey for Thanksgiving dinner would be just the ticket. Whaddya think? :D

Seriously, though, I'd like to try out a fresh pumpkin recipe or two for yous guys. Maybe a pumpkin cheesecake or a pumpkin eggnog pie (or both?).

I love traditional Thanksgiving food: stuffing, Grandma's cranberry sauce, rolls, mashed potatoes & gravy...

Excuse me, I need to go wipe the drool from my chin.

Bryce 'n Dena said...

Yeah, I'd be happy with the usual stuff. I'm not planning on bringing anything, but I guess we can pick something up on the way in if we need to.

Keith said...

As long as there is pecan pie and gravy, I'm good. Those things are usually hanging around so I am not too worried about what ever else is there. Rachelle and I would really like to bring anything along that can help out.

Now, I've been trying to work out how to smoke a turkey out in the wild for some time now. So, I'm ganna give it a shot this year, but I don't want this to be the only plan cause I have no idea if its going to work or not. But hey, dead animals and fire usually work out.