Aaron has this irritating habit of house hunting when we're NOT house hunting. Actually, it's fun, until he finds a house like this and then has to go and show it to me.
It's in Payette and is about 3 miles from his work. It's a 5 bedroom, 2 bath, 3200 square foot mountain of GORGEOUS. And I want it.It was built in 1909 but has been fully renovated, and it shows. Just look at this foyer! If I lived here I wouldn't pronounce it "foy-yer", but I'd call it my "foy-yay", like all those snooty people do that bug me so much.
Oh heaven help. A crystal chandelier!
That fireplace would look gaudy in any other house, but I think here it fits in.
Sweet little eat in kitchen.
And yes, there's a claw foot tub.
Last but not least, a nice back yard WITH a Trex deck WITH a remote controlled awning AND a patio AND a balcony on the second floor AND a two car detached garage WITH a fence around the whole daggum thing.
Oh yeah, and there's a park and the elementary school a block away.
Dang it.
I love this house.
I'm going to tell myself that it costs 3 million dollars, and there's a meth lab next door, and it's the only house in town that ever gets snowed on, and it's haunted, so I don't really love it.
Then maybe I'll be able to go to sleep tonight.
3 comments:
follow your heart, Sarah. buy the Haunted Mansion.
Just remember - "Home is where the heart is." So go in that pimp house, drop a bloody heart on the floor and mark your territory.
So how did the whole denial thing work out for you--I thought so...coveting is an ugly thing. But DANG that's a gorgeous house! Ahhh, to dream...
Mom
Post a Comment