Sunday, June 17, 2012

I realize that this is somewhat late, but I have heard of problems posting on the blog and wanted to test it. So here are a couple of pictures of the recent eclipse. We probably had about 75 people here watching and photographing the eclipse, and one of the guys I talked to sent me a couple of the pictures he took. So I have to admit that I am not responsible for these pictures, though I wish I were - he did nice work.


The upper picture is a montage of the images he took throughout the eclipse and just into sunset.  Also notice the crescent shaped shadows in the sand formed from tiny beams of light coming through the foliage of the tree.  Pretty cool.
Anyway, don't forget to blog once in a while and let everyone know what's going on with you and your life.  And I'll try and do the same.

No comments: