Always remember, there is nothing worth sharing like the love that lets us share our name
Hmm, I read this again and realized this could be misleading. She isn't really dead, just out of her mind happy from laying in the sun.
I'm really glad you added that comment. I think I would have been seriously confused otherwise. And you're right, it is a pretty funny photo!
The caption gave me a shock as well! Don't seek employment at the newspaper as a headline writer. Your grass looks greener than mine. Dad
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hmm, I read this again and realized this could be misleading. She isn't really dead, just out of her mind happy from laying in the sun.
I'm really glad you added that comment. I think I would have been seriously confused otherwise. And you're right, it is a pretty funny photo!
The caption gave me a shock as well! Don't seek employment at the newspaper as a headline writer. Your grass looks greener than mine. Dad
Post a Comment