Kristen and I spent our Thanksgiving with her parents, younger brother, older brother, and his family in Rexuburg. Because of work and weather, we weren't able to leave until Thursday morning so we didn't get there until around noon. When we got to Rexburg they had a TON of snow already. We were able to relax and/or help until dinner was ready. Our friends Taron and Sam were able to join us too because they had no place else to go. Taron, Brian, and I weighed ourselves before and after dinner. I gained 4 pounds. It felt good.
 |
| I LOVE pumpkin pie!!! |
Most of our time was spent playing Guitar Hero and Rock Band. Kris and I thought it would be a good idea to bring it with us in case we got snowed in. We never got snowed in but we played it lots none the less.
 |
| Look at the focus. |
 |
| ROCK AND ROLL!!! |
 |
| Kristen in her "rocking" chair |
 |
| Sam's got the beat. |
 |
| Our little singer. |
 |
| Brian's epic rockstar picture |
 |
| Experienced rocker teaching baby rocker. |
 |
| Taron's got rock and roll coming out of his ears. |
 |
| I may or may not get into this game. |
I was starting to get a little cabin fever (don't worry, it didn't get so bad that we had a musical number) so Corey, Cameron, and I decided to go make a snow cave in the HUGE snow banks near the house. I had never made one before so I think I was more excited than Cameron.
 |
| It was A LOT easier at first. |
 |
| Cameron was "supervising" |
 |
| Hey Mom, look at me. I'm digging a snow cave. |
 |
| This is when it got kinda difficult. |
 |
We got to the point where Cameron could stand up in
there and long enough to Corey and I could lay down in there. |
 |
| I got a little snow on me. |
 |
| Just a little artsy fartsy. |
 |
| This was the snow drift we built our snow cave into. |
We had a lot of fun while we were there. I wish I could say the same of our drive back. Oh well....belated Happy Thanksgiving and I can't wait to see some of you at Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment