Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Finally!!

Well...I officially started my new job yesterday.  As of right now I work at salad station #2 at Cafe Zupas.  It's a restaurant that serves the 3 S's. Sandwiches, Salads, and Soups.  (which are fantastic by the way)  The only guff I have is that this is three weeks after the initial day I was supposed to start.  Apparently my FIRST first day was on their grand opening so they were too busy to train me.  Then they wanted me to wait another week so I could start the same day as two other people.  It's all good though.  At least I finally have a job.  If any of you are in Orem, come by and try some good S's.

1 comment:

Anderson Family said...

Fun to see you. Sorry we didn't get to talk much. But it was good to eat and lots of fun. I highly recommend it!

Dad